Thursday, April 21, 2011

Minna, ogenki?

Assalamualaikum.....



It is spring now in Japan, and Sakura is going to bloom everywhere. Looking at the flying,waving of the sakura petals, felt like in love movie (ala2 winter sonata tu).

This year spring is not like before, less hanami events (picnicking under tree, watching those beautiful flowers) as a sign of respect to the people who are in middle of this hard, miserable moment here, especially for the victims who lost their belongings, houses, and most precious their beloved families and natives.

And me? hahaha....eventhough my college schedule havent start yet, I still have my extra and supplementary classes for Japanese from 9 to 12pm every weekdays for 3 weeks. And 2 weeks had passed, still have 1 more week to go. If I just go back home and sleep after the classes, at night watching movies or playing games, wasting time with facebook, which I have that option to do so, but gratefully I didn't.

I try my best to maximise this very short, precious time as well as possible. Alhamdulillah, I started already my study for maths, physics and chemistry, although at first my head was spinning looking at hundreds of kanji and terms I havent learn before. InsyaAllah, may He ease my way for the time to come.

Next month will be preparing for EJU and start on university application process, my first target is Waseda university, which I plan to sit for its entrance exam, probably in September or October. And still, have lot things to do. =.=



Yang mana satu idaman kalbu?

Haha....tomorrow will be sitting for TOEFL test. This post is a kindly practice before entering the test room. Now still worrying, especially for speaking part. Haih....=.=

Btw,pray for me, Amin. =)

Today let's learn some japanese sentences :

Minna, ogenki?
(How are you all?)

Ganbatte kudasai!
(Do it all the best!)

Sayounara!
(goodbye!)

Itte rashai!
(I'll be back!)

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu
(Please do it for me) -(used when you ask somebody to do someting for you)

じゃあ、終わり

0 comments:

Post a Comment